Gift-giving can be both a joyful and a stressful experience. And last minute present ideas are tough! Some people keep a running gift list. Some people take screen shots or pictures for their own boyfriend gift guide, best gifts for older parents, the perfect gift for someone you'd like to bring into your life. Where can you find great surprise gift items that are thoughtful, and get delivered fast? We believe in this stuff. Tiary offers personalized jewelry designed for just this need. Jewelry has a special gravity. Getting jewelry is a celebration, a moment, and it sticks. You can be more than thoughtful with a jewelry gift: you can be super thoughtful. You can customize jewelry with a word, or a name, or an initial, or a specialized birthstone. The materials we use are all fine jewelry, no filled or cheap metals. But the prices and convenience are great.
Speaking of value, if you don't know about laboratory created diamonds it might be a good time to hear the news. Lab diamonds are optically and structurally identical to a diamond dug out of the ground who knows where. Any jeweler will confirm. These are real diamonds. But you know where they come from, they don't rip up the ground, and they are less than half the price of a mined stone! That is huge! We've visited a lab that creates diamonds in Oregon and they reserve wind power from the electric grid!
So, please consider customized jewelry. Beyond that, there are plenty of sources on the internet for gift ideas and a wealth of resources to help you find the perfect present. Of course, there is always Amazon, Etsy, Pinterest, and Instagram, the go-to shopping sources for anything and everything.
1. Use gift recommendation websites: Many websites specialize in recommending gifts based on the recipient's interests, age, and occasion. These websites use algorithms to suggest gifts that are likely to be well-received. Some are branching into the power of Artificial Intelligence. GiftAdvisor.com is a popular gift recommendation site.
2. Check out curated gift guides: Many sites have great guides for various occasions, such as holidays, birthdays, or weddings. Some great examples of these include Real Simple, Refinery29, and BuzzFeed. These gift guides bring a lot of creative thought and industry experience and feature a curated selection of products hand-picked by experts.
3. Consider subscription boxes: Subscription boxes are increasingly popular as a gift idea that keeps giving throughout the year. These offer a monthly delivery of curated products based on a category such as beauty, wellness, or home decor. These days there are a lot to choose from including Birchbox (beauty subscription box that delivers a monthly selection of makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance samples), FabFitFun (lifestyle subscription box that delivers a seasonal selection of full-sized beauty, wellness, fashion, and home decor products), Blue Apron (a meal kit subscription box that delivers all the ingredients and recipes needed to cook dinner at home), and KiwiCo (a range of subscription boxes for kids of all ages, featuring science and art projects, educational games, and more).
4. Shop for Experiences: If you are thinking creatively you may want to shop for a gift of experiences. LivingSocial is an online marketplace that offers discounted deals on travel, dining, and activities. The website partners with local businesses to offer deals and discounts to its users. You can look for deals in your area or for travel deals in other locations. Once you find a deal you can purchase and get a voucher or coupon to redeem your deal at the participating business. These gifts range from restaurant meals and spa treatments or maybe concert tickets and a travel package. These deals are often discounted and this can be up to 50%.
5. And always consider a special personalized gift: Tiary specializes in customized jewelry because we believe personalized products mean more to our customers. Personalized gifts are a great way to show someone that you put thought and effort into their gift.
Here at Tiary, we can’t stop praising the idea of our customers creating their jewelry. When you give a personalized gift, it shows that you put thought and effort into the gift: By personalizing a gift with someone's name, initials, or a special message, you're showing that you took the time to think about the person and the occasion. And because of this, personalized gifts create a sentimental connection. They're one-of-a-kind and create a connection between the gift giver and the gift recipient.
We hope you enjoyed these five top personalized gift hacks for online shopping. Through the power of the Internet you have a huge range of options, tools for comparison, and filtering choices, often with fast and convenient delivery to any destination of your choice. But internet shopping is tricky. It’s easy to get into idea ruts. But with some creative approaches, you can find the best ideas that match your thinking.
Please be sure to take a look at the great personalized gifts available to you at Tiary.com.